HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crimson Red Splashed w/Lime Green




These colors rock!
......Take some Red Coral, add it to Lime Green Porcelain Beads; then put in a dash of Tiger Eye Heishi to make for some really colorful jewelry! (It is listed in RJ's Jewelry Shop now!) I have a show the end of this month...so you know what I am doing...and thinking about ALL the time! Yes, new jewelry designs.....go figure!
BTW...I will be showing my newest jewelry pieces at the Tomball German Heritage Festival March 31 (10a-dark) and April 1 (12p-6), in downtown Tomball. This is their 7th Annual Festival, and I am looking forward to the German music, German food and....oh, selling jewelry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be on FIRE in your element at your Festival.
The lil' German girl with jewels ... pa rum pum pum pum.
Your latest pieces are SMOKIN'!