HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is the life....

and...this is what love is made of this Saturday morning at our house~
*home-made belgian waffles, eggs over easy, and bacon*
My dh has been cooking alot since he retired in January. He IS an excellent cook, and I know I am truly blessed~
If you have need of a chef, but don't want to pay the big bucks.....i know of someone who wouldn't disappoint. A retreat perhaps?
Did I say retire? O, yes, I remember dh, retire means retire.
(But just in case you are, contact me~we could work something out! And, out of state is okay too~LOL!)
He's gonna get me for this.....

5 comments:

Daryl said...

I love waffles .. heavy on the syrup easy on the butter... yummmmm

and the turquoise earrings are yummy too!

:-Daryl

A bird in the hand said...

Those Belgian waffles look mouthwatering. Congratulations to the chef! If I didn't know better, I would ask if he was a firefighter.... Hey, I just posted a chef illustration. It must be in the air.

Chris said...

Yummmo!! I'm salivating and that's not a good idea with no bib in place~~LOL!
So you're hiring your DH out as an amazing cook, huh? Wait till he finds out. Maybe he and my DH can go into the retreat-cooking biz together. And we'll play with our jewelry. :-)

kansasrose said...

Looks delicious! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Those look so great...I miss real waffles...your new jewelry looks terrific...I like the copper focal...Coolio!