HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Friday, February 13, 2009

xoxo

I absolutely love the message heart I ordered from Stephanie Lee. You must go read about them here. I inched in an order just in the knick of time via e-mail on Monday. It came today! I can't wait to hide it in just the right place.
Lookie at the little bag it came in! I asked for acid green~she obliged!
xoxoxo Stephanie!
Here are some pages I have left over from the the Plaster Pages class I took from Stephanie at Art & Soul in Hampton last year. It was a fun class, and she is an amazing teacher. We used plaster of paris, which I hadn't used since grade school; and Rigid Wrap brand plaster gauze. It is really cool stuff, AND I had forgotten how much fun I had using it in her class...until my little heart came in the mail today!

A long-time blog friend in Kansas, commissioned me to design a simple choker to wear with a vintage cameo brooch from her grandmother. She sent a picture, and I went to work. I used lacey vintage bead caps, faceted lemon quartz rondells and Swarovksi bicones. She loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentines Day
Jen!

7 comments:

Daryl said...

Oh I am bookmarking her for next year .. actually I might just get one now and save it ..

The choker looks beautiful

Wishing you lots of chocolate today and always!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I love the little heart! What a great surprise that will be.
I also LOVE that choker! It is STUNNING!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Fanciful Expressions said...

Happy Valentine's Day..The heart idea is so sweet.
I love the choker. Such beautiful beads.

kansasrose said...

What an eye candy treat to visit here! EVERYTHING is gorgeous! xxxooo I heart ya hon!!! :)

Susan Tuttle said...

I would have loved to have taken that class!

Beautiful choker my dear!!!

happy heart day!

xo

Stephani Gorman said...

Hi Diane~ What a beautiful heart and your necklace is so pretty! Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day! Hugs, Stephani G.

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, I ordered the heart from Stephnie as well to start this fun heart & seek tradition with my daughter.. Hope to meet you one day. xoxox Laura